This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
take a look please

i made this all on my own and its just a simple little forum with no BB code you can download the source code here:
click here

you can edit it if you want i dont care im giving it away for free but here you go

Browser: IE 7

Re: take a look please

What's with the hidden ifrmae at the bottom of each page? I typed the address into google and Avast flagged it as a trojan.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox 3.6.*

Sorry but not going to download something you hand made and that has a virus

You should be more careful of your tactics and more

I think would go with the more reliable forums out there.

And again:
Please stop using that monster 150 kb bmp file which we have to open along with your posts.
Use this one instead.
Photobucket
(3.8 kb)

sorry but thats the real codes but if you look in the files i provided youl see that i removed the iframes i just forgot to remove them in the html file also im about to upload an updated version of the zip file with a readme me instead of an html file

i just uploaded the newer zip file that is easier to use and with better instructions

PASS BETTER RELIABLE FORUMS OUT THERE

THan YOUR VIRUS

in the new zip file i got rid of the iframes and i know this isnt a good forum but its just something to show people what they might nead to use to make an actual forum and like i said at the top post people can make it better if they want to and use it if they want

Browser: IE7

Just curious, how much of it is your code?

Browser: Mozilla Firefox 3.6.*