This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Forms Processing

I currently have a site developed using Frontpage. When it comes to forms processing Frontpage does it all. [Saves results on Bravenet, Emails results back to me, validates data, has a confirmation page and a validation error page]. I am rewriting using WebPlus X4 because it does some nice things that Frontpage doesn't do (Navigation Bars with rollover flyouts, really nice ways to handle Photo galleries). However, when it comes to FORMS, I can build a nice looking form but forms don't do anything by themselves. I'm trying to figure out how to process the 'submit' button: How to validate each field (Frontpage did this for me) and display any errors (confirmations look like they can be handled thru the 'thank you' field; Still store the results on Bravenet; and Email the results back to me. The options available on WebPlus are Email results (which I don't want to use because of the other posts I have read here) or "A Remote Script" which is looking for the URL of remote script (http://xxxxx) which may be an answer if I knew what it was.
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks, John.