This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HELP!!!

how do i make the horivonatlnav on my website that has all my links , how do i make the links on it look like cool buttons? my website is http://gamecrasyfreak.bravehost.com/

Re: HELP!!!

one more question is there a way to code my website to were it tells me and only me how many people have visited it?

Browser: IE 7

OK, you have posted this as an HTML query so I assume that you have a basic grasp of the necessary terminology.

The best way to make links look like buttons is to use button graphics. Google will find you sites with free downloads. To add text you will either need some graphics software or a useful cheat is to use a table withe the graphic set as the background to each cell.

If your web host doesn't provide site stats then try statcounter.com for free invisible hit counters.

Peter
OK, you have posted this as an HTML query so I assume that you have a basic grasp of the necessary terminology.

The best way to make links look like buttons is to use button graphics. Google will find you sites with free downloads. To add text you will either need some graphics software or a useful cheat is to use a table withe the graphic set as the background to each cell.

If your web host doesn't provide site stats then try statcounter.com for free invisible hit counters.

thanks for the info

one more question how do i get a link that will when its clicked have it download a ziped file to the person who clicked?

It is what normally happens when you link to a zip-file. Did you have any problems?