This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
metainformation

Hi! I have a hosting account with bravenet. Now, i have hosted www.kftirana.co.nr to bravenet directory. I have inserted a wrong (javasript) file to the metainformation box of my site builder (at trendyflash.com). When i open my website there is a mess below the main page. (i wanted to add an ad).
What can i do to remove that javascript code in order to not appear in my website?

Elton Malcolm

Browser: firefox

Re: metainformation

simple login to your editor and find where you put the code, remove it in your html editor, save and publish your page

Re: metainformation

THANKS A LOT. IT WORKED OUT FINE.

ELTON MALCOLM

Browser: firefox

redirection

Dear Sir!

I already have bought a website but i dont know how to redirect the url to my domain (THAT I AM GOING TO BUY).
How can i do that?
my builder url is:

http://174.129.8.150/builder/users/elton/site/1021301/preview/index.html

AND I WANT TO REDIRECT IT TO A DOMAIN..

Elton Malcolm Shaba
Marketing Dep
Kf Tirana

Browser: modzilla

Re: redirection

You may have it a little backwards. You don't point your web site to your domain name. You point your domain name to your web site. And you can't do that until your purchase the domain name.

A lot will become clear when you purchase the domain name. Most domain name managers are pretty easy to work with and provide some help services. Your hosting service should provide you with a primary and secondary domain name or IP address. Then, within your domain name manager, there will be a place to enter primary and secondary domain names you obtained from your hosting service.

For your domain name to work, all of the internet Domain Name Servers need to request updates. This can 24 to 72 hours. So don't expect your domain name to work right away.

Browser: Firefox, Netscape, Sea Monkey, Internet Explorer, .....