This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Visual Editor

Is there anyplace where I can learn about Bravenets Visual Editor? I've tried placing an object on a page with the text editor but have problems getting things exactly where I want them so I thought the Visual Editor might help but don't know anything about using it. As you can tell from the question I know very little html.
I use WebEasy Pro 7 by Avanquest for building pages offline and upload them with Filezilla but there are a few items on my pages that I have to enter in code after the page is posted.

Browser: IE 8

Re: Visual Editor

Visual Editor Tips:

Follow these steps:

1. Copy the code (Edit/Copy or CTRL-C) provided to you by Bravenet.

2. Open your page in the text/visual editor and select to Edit one of your pages.

3. Click on the "text editor" tab in the editing box. It is right beside the "visual editor" tab.

4. Paste the code (Edit/Paste or CTRL-V)into the text editor box and save.

Pasting your codes into the visual editor box will NEVER work, all you will see is raw code on your page.

Re: Visual Editor

Ben,
Thanks but the question was about using the visual editor. As I said, I've been using the text editor and the only problem there is not inserting the code, it's in positioning the object or text. I thought the visual editor might allow me to position things easier than the text editor but I am looking for info on how to use the visual editor.

Browser: IE 8