This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Help a newbie please

I am taking an online class learning html. For the forms classes, I had to create a survey form (forms.html) and a thank you page (nextpage.html). My survey page works fine and my nextpage looks fine when I use the link but it won't come up when the survey is completed.
Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Browser: IE

Re: Help a newbie please

Don't depend on all form processing services and processors to respond to the same set of fields. One may recognize "thankyou" as a field and another may instead recognize "thankyou-url" for the same purpose. Some, like Bravenet's e-mail form service, do not recognize either.

It looks like your form uses Bravenet's e-mail form service. It also look like the form is created correctly. With Bravenet's service, you need to define the URL for your "Thank You URL" in the Bravenet E-Mail Form service area. Under "General Settings" there is a place to add the URL of your Thank You page.

You might note to the on-line class group that all form processors are not created equal. Beyond the basic constructs, one processor may not respond exactly the same as another.

Browser: Firefox, Netscape, Sea Monkey, Internet Explorer, .....

Philo Kvetch
Don't depend on all form processing services and processors to respond to the same set of fields. One may recognize "thankyou" as a field and another may instead recognize "thankyou-url" for the same purpose. Some, like Bravenet's e-mail form service, do not recognize either.

It looks like your form uses Bravenet's e-mail form service. It also look like the form is created correctly. With Bravenet's service, you need to define the URL for your "Thank You URL" in the Bravenet E-Mail Form service area. Under "General Settings" there is a place to add the URL of your Thank You page.

You might note to the on-line class group that all form processors are not created equal. Beyond the basic constructs, one processor may not respond exactly the same as another.

right totally agree with you . hey you should obey him dear he is right.
Wholesale Car Parts

Yes i m agree with him thanks for post
Seoul Cheap Flights

Philo Kvetch

Let me see to implement your wordings, if they work then i will come back to thank you

Fx Rx Bx-Sol

Browser: IE