This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Email sign-up box editing

Hi All,

When I embed a script from aweber for my email sign-up box, I get "java script" in place of the actual sign-up
box on the visual editor. This prevents me from editing the box to fit the space I need. Is there any way to get the actual box in the visual editor instead of the "java script" box?

Thanks for your help!!

Doreen

Re: Email sign-up box editing

Most visual editors are not able to edit Javascript directly. Some visual editors allow you to open Javascript in a text mode or display Javascript it in a preview mode, but not the Bravenet Visual editor. But that's more than the Bravenet editors are designed to do. Even with a text editor, all your going to see is the HTML tag that reads the Javascript.

If you want to edit the Javascript, you need to go to the source. Since the source comes from AWeber, that's where you need to go. In their Support area they have a Knowledge Base that may cover your question. If it's not there, they have a contact form for requesting help.

Browser: Firefox, Netscape, Sea Monkey, Internet Explorer, .....

Re: Email sign-up box editing

Thank you so much for responding to me!! I will check with aweber and see what I can do.

Doreen