General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CAN YOU GIVE ME ......

THE BRAVENET CODE necessary to use HTML & where to place it. Thanks

Browser: MSN

Re: CAN YOU GIVE ME ......

You kind of made a mess of your web site link. The URL for your website should be http://www.hummingbirdsnest.bravehost.com. But your question is a little odd. You don't need any special code on your Bravenet site to make it understand HTML. Your browser is the only thing that needs to understand HTML, and it already does.

You current web page seems to have a proper head and body structure, but there is only minimal HTML in the main text. The only thing I see are a couple of paragraph tags, some image links, and couple of web site links. So I'm guessing that you are really looking for a template to wrap your text in, so that it gets formatted better.

I see that all of your images are being sourced from "angelfire.com". You will need to copy them to your Bravenet web site, or no one is going to be able to see them. For your images, all I see on the page is a image that says "Image Hosted by AngleFire", in place of your actual images. It looks like AngleFire doesn't like hotlinking. Did you bring your web page from "angelfire.com"? If you did, that may be the reason for your question. Maybe you could explain a little bit more.

Browser: Firefox, Netscape, Sea Monkey, Internet Explorer, .....