This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Need Help IMMED...Html code is right, but website not showing the same

You can view the problem at www.novelistajspencer.com

Problem is this: All of my html code is correct and the visable aspect of the preview (before changes are saved) is correct. However, when I preview a page before publishing and or view the original website, it's all screwed up with pictures side by side, missing and or underneath where the picture does not belong. I've already went through the brower cache and deleted all of that, but the correct html is not showing on the original website and it does not matter how many times I save the changes, the website is still screwed up. Help me please as this is a business website.

Re: Need Help IMMED...Html code is right, but website not showing the same

doesn't look to be a problem to me

But of course with the wizard or visual editor and such some times things can happen

Or could be browser on your end not seeing updated page etc as it wants to view the old page

But someone more tech savvy might know etc if you have an issue

Question is: Do you know how to fix the problem?

To me, yes, it's a very big problem as the updates are not updating and showing the way that I need them to. Right now, I have two audio CD's side by side in that one is in the wrong place next to the wrong synopsis while I'm missing a novel cover and an Ebook cover. Yes, it's a big problem.

I do not know much about browsers and such, with the exception of browser history, whiCH I've already deleted that and that did not fix the problem.

I couldn't really figure out the code you say is correct. On the Audio CD page, could you explain about the frames, for instance? Your code says you should have frames, but the one frame in your frameset doesn't seem to exist, and you keep adding code between the opening and closing frameset tag. My browser seems to ignore all of that, and only displays text following the closing frameset tag.

If you want to try editing out the frameset tags, please note that you have two closing tags (one "framset" and one "frameset"