This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Fixed Popup with variable size transition

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to do this: Can you set it up where your user clicks on an image that triggers a fixed size pop up window that can change size after a link is clicked in that pop up window?

I'm designing a portfolio of art work and I want the user to be able to click a sample image from the main page that will open a fixed size pop up window (which I know how to do). However, I want the user to be able to click a 'next' or 'back' button in that pop up window that will allow them to navigate through the rest of the art work without having to make new windows or close and open other windows. Different pieces are different sizes. So, say the first pop up window is 200 X 100 in size. The user clicks next image and the next piece is 250 X 150, so the window would have to change from the fixed 200 X 100 size to the new 250 X 150 size in the same pop up window. I just want to avoid forcing the users to keep viewing and closing windows in order to see all the work.

Is this possible to do? Would anyone have a code that I could use for this? Thank you for any suggestions!

Browser: IE8, Firefox, Safari, and Opera