This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
drop-downs fall behind

I've tried copying and pasting the code into my website. That worked just fine, except it affected my drop-down menus. The drop-downs now fall behind the embedded forum. How do I fix this? The drop-downs are formatted with CSS.

Thanks!

Re: drop-downs fall behind

How to fix a webpage somewhere on the internet? Interesting question. To save others the time: I already googled the email address, and didn't find the site. "Marc" got 199 000 000 hits, so I'm kind of reluctant to go through all of them.

the website is http://brandeisphipsi.com/members/Forum.html#bn-forum-1-1-3997819198/6276

Not the kind of problem I'm good at, so just a preliminary question to save time for later arrivals: Are the menu supposed to work on your other pages (not the forum)?

(I'm at work, so I couldn't spend much time, and lots of stuff doesn't work here unless the powers that be think it is useful when we are doing what we are supposed to be doing)

all the dropdowns work on the other pages

they fall behind the embedded forum on this page

Yes, so they do. On this computer, they work in IE7, Opera, and Firefox. On my other computer, they do not work in IE6.

If you adjust the scrollbox definition in the head section of the page to read:
margin-top:100px
and
height: 500px
that should solve the problem. You may prefer not to change the height, but rather change other values elsewhere. On a copy of your page, that was the quickest fix.