This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Returning to different urls

This is what I want to do. When I create different forms for different people I want to be able to send them back to THEIR site. Right now at the end of the form process when they confirm their information and the button to return to website shows, when that's pressed it takes them to my www.modelmayhem.com page instead of back to the page that the form originated from. Right now I'm working with a form for a car show and need them to be able to return back to the magazine site. What am I doing wrong?

Browser: Firefox

Re: Returning to different urls

the return to website link goes to the link you have set it up to return to in your settings for the forum, form, guestbook etc service you have

So if with the form service you have it set to go back to your homepage then that is where people go after they have filled out the form

Why not go read the Faq's on the E-mail form service. Might help some more

I do not think you can have multiple forms and have them each go to different places etc. after people fill them out

Thanks John. You wouldn't happen to know about CGI code so that I can create a custom form would you?

Browser: Firefox

Assuming that your hosting supports PHP (Bravenet paid hosting does) then Google will find you a selection of free email scripts.