This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mailing list Html

Ok I copy and pasted the code JUST LIKE IT IS WRITTEN
when some one signs up they dont get a confirmation even in the spam box and I dont get a notification that I have a new subscriber and I have that turned on.

Browser: firefox

Re: Mailing list Html

well for starters you can't even subscribe at all

the Go button doesn't even work

you have something off with the code

I would take it off and get the complete code and more and place on your site from the copy/paste html code link with the service manager for the mailing list.

You probably copied the code from your e-mail and probably some things are not right with the code and then test it.

Also everyone should get a notice if they don't it is down to their ISP provider

They may be in your Pending area until they accept the opt-in and more to be officially subscribed to your list. But after a weeks time they are removed from the Pending area

But as said people are NOT officially subscribed until they accept the opt-in notices and more

What happens so often is their E-mail provider blocks bravenet.com so they might try setting a filter to allow e-mails from bravenet.com or check their junk/spam/bulk mail folders too

This happens with mails like hotmail, yahoo, gmail, google and others.

Not a whole lot can do as said many ISP providers/e-mail services regard bravenet as spam and more and may block e-mails and more.

Same with you on checking your e-mail as well since you have one of the subsidiary e-mail providers from yahoo

Re: Mailing list Html

I did copy it from the service manager not my email and it was copy and pasted exactly as given.

Browser: firefox