This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CSS Question

I am using the CoolWater template for my web pages, and I am encountering a problem (or some confusion), inb trying to make same layout changes.

I am attempting to learn CSS, as this is my first try at using it, and this too confuses me.

I want to decrease the margin in the text area, and increase the area where the content goes. Problem is -- I cannot figure out which data names (or fields) control wyhich areas.

Please, can somebody out there offer some recommendations. I realize that I need to become familiar with CSS, but, this along with a full-time job and attempting to have some time for me and my family seems like I am spreading things knda thin.

Arnold
arnyb1@hotmail.com

Browser: IE 7

Re: CSS Question

%%bbCodeItem_1%%

%%bbCodeItem_2%%

%%bbCodeItem_3%%

%%bbCodeItem_4%%

%%bbCodeItem_5%%

%%bbCodeItem_6%%

An excellent tutorial on css http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp

If you need tips and pointers visit or contact me. I specialize is style sheets.

Browser: FireFox nightmare1158@hotmail.com = msn and just nightmare1158 =yahoo and skype

I downloaded the theme and it seems to me that you want to change in the style sheet the wrap width which should cover the overall text area background width. The content-wrap will change the width of the content within the wrap.

You will have to resize the existing images to coincide with the changes made in the css.

If this doesn't work come to my site enter the live chat and we will work through it together.

Browser: FireFox nightmare1158@hotmail.com = msn and just nightmare1158 =yahoo and skype

I have adjusted your theme, you may view it Here!

Please leave a message on my site if this is what you want.