This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
getting rid of link

Can I get rid of the "return to website" link on the forum??

Re: getting rid of link

NO because it needs to be their so people CAN return to your website or someplace from the forum

If you have a website then login to your bravenet account

click on the message forum link and then click on the general settings area and then where it asks for your homepage it probably says bravenet's there but remove that and type in YOUR homepage link and then save.

But with all the services you need the Return to website area so people can leave the forum to go back to your site

So live with it

"So, live with it"?????? Wow! I thought this forum was for people to help other people. I wasn't expecting a rude comment like that and I don't understand why it was necessary. What I was asking wasn't anything stupid!

I have the forum opening in an i-frame on one of the pages of my website, and the "return to website" shows up there. If you click on it, it brings up the site in the iframe.

Plus, the words "return to website" don't make any sense in a case like this, since my users are only seeing the forum in the iframe so as far as they know, they ARE at my website.

Not EVERYBODY uses i-frame as you do

Just like you see with the forum here you have return to website/return to forum

part of the service

I think you can change that link and place any link you wish in that place.
So, you may place your main website link there.