This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Why am I getting double links?

I'm trying to put links to other pages on the main page of my church's website (www.allsaintshatton.bravehost.com) but whenever I put a link on (e.g a link to our Services page) it always puts it after the mainsite link.

so if I want to have this link:
www.allsaintshatton.bravehost.com/services.html
It always does this:
www.allsaintshatton.bravehost.com/www.allsaintshatton.bravehost.com/services.html

What am I doing wrong? I really need to get this site up and running...I've been able to do it before but its suddenly started doing this...

Please help...

Re: Why am I getting double links?

I had a look at the website and it's all over the place. I couldn't help but find this:-

'Copyright � 2006 City Scape. Designed by Free CSS Templates. All Saints Church pictures and artwork � Heather Mottram 2009'

Maybe this is the problem?

As a person that does not have much knowledge of code, as a starter I would cut and paste all the details that you need, scrap what I had, re-start with website wizard, then paste back into this the information. At most it should take a couple of hours.

But honestly, part is across to the left (services)click on 'about us' and the layout is different again,etc. There is no continuity...

Re: Why am I getting double links?

The email address you gave doesn't exist. A message to it bounced.
My website might be useful