This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HORRIBLE WEB DESIGN OPTIONS

WHY YOU GUYS DO NOT OFFER FRONTPAGE OPTION FOR THE MEMBERS??? TEXT EDITORS IS A PIECE OF S!!!! I AM TIRED TO CORRECT AND CORRECT EACH TIME THE STUPID PAGE...I NEED TO ADD SPECIAL CHARACTERS TO MY SITE BUT IT WORKS ONLY WHEN IT PLEASE IN SOME PAGES BUT NOT IN ALL OF THEM...IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!! I NEED A SOLUTION HERE!!!

Re: HORRIBLE WEB DESIGN OPTIONS

If you stop shouting you will have a better chance of getting a reply.
The guys on this Forum are not employees of Bravenet so can't do what you ask.
Had you read some of the information supplied you would have been aware of that.

Re: HORRIBLE WEB DESIGN OPTIONS

You can use Frontpage. You can use Dreamweaver. You can use NVU. You can use Editpad. You can use Arachnophilia. I could go on, but I believe there is a maximum length of these messages. Special characters can sometimes be a problem. But if they work on some of your pages and not on others, I can explain: The work on the pages where you do not make mistakes. On the others, they don't work. Also, any characters can be a problem with a defective keyboard. Have you read your own message? It appears in capital letters, making you look like a ... (never mind. I don't remember the politically correct term. Something with "challenged" in it, I believe, but this isn't my native language)