This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How do I create codes?

A friend of mine was running our website but she has since left our group. She wont help with the site and I am new to this. So my question is, I wanted to edit our "members" tab on my website and insert more pictures. I have been on here ALL day and just cant seem to get it right and have inadvertantly deleted what was there in the first place. Can anyone please help me. I'm gonna throw the computer out the window

Re: How do I create codes?

It would be helpful to have a domain url. It would also be good to know if you are using the 'wizard', 'text/visual editor', 'ftp' etc.

The more detail you can give, the better position people will be in to help if they can.

A.

Re: How do I create codes?

also a good idea if using some other editor outside of bravenet's do have backed up your files

you deleted things there you said and more

This is the one issue that is way too common as well people have someone else work on their sites then that person disappears and more

then the other person is stuck.

No matter if you have no skills need to have perhaps been learning and more things for back up purposes with your website

One reason I don't let someone else work on a site unless can trust them and more and that.

If have more than one person working on site then maybe close it down if they have to leave or learn yourself what to do

But as previous poster said we need more details