Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Newsletter links not working

Hmmm....

What links?

What newsletter?

Gosh let's see,I went to mailing list in my account at bravenet and made a html email newsletter with service manager You know the subscribe kind. lol don't know if I am doing this right or not and I hope this helps

I am sorry I have never made a html email list before I cannot click on the links to go to the sites.I am ready to give up on a newsletter or email..
I put that subscribe or unsubscribe thingy on my site but now what???

http://gardenfreebies.proboards81.com

Thanks ahead ...

I signed up ... I received an email that says:

"You have successfully been added to the Mailing List at GardenFreebies. Thank you for joining!"

Is that what didn't work, for you?

I'm still not sure what problem you are trying to describe, or what link wasn't working for you.

Where was the link that wouldn't work -- where was it, as in what URL, or what page, etc., and what did the link say?

Re: Re: Newsletter links not working

On the email that was sent to me to test it ,the links wil not work. when you receive the email are you able to click the links and do they work?

Yes, the link worked for me.

Remember, after you click the "Go" button to subscribe or unsubscribe, you are taken to a page that says:

You will receive an email shortly that contains a link which you need to click in order to continue and confirm this unsubscribe.

In order to work properly the link should appear on one unbroken line, in your email program, before you click on it.

In email clients like the AOL program, the link won't be clickable, you will need to copy the link and paste it into your browser address bar.

I'm using hotmail, and for me the opt-in message showed up in my Junk folder, so I had to click "Open message" in order to see the contents. Then I could see the message with no problem, and it contained a hot link.

Of course it was difficult to read what you had at that proboards URL, because it seemed to be black-on-black. But you should be able to correct that with no problem.