This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Guestbook HTML doesn't work

So far the following has NOT worked;
I created a poll,copy/pasted the code.SAVED and PUBLISHED.
Doesn't show up.
Was supposed to have 3 links-tried them in 3 different areas.SAVED-PUBLISHED.Doesn't show up.

And now signed up for a guestbook.Put an image in the html area.Know the html is correct.Didn't show up on page.
Getting frustrated.
Thanks,
"boxerpaws"

Re: Guestbook HTML doesn't work

I'm having the same problem. I tried embedding my guestbook on my webpage and it didn't work. After that I tried typing "Body" tags but then 2 guestbooks appeared. There is definitely something wrong with it.

could be something with your pages at google

plus your link doesn't work either

I know bravenet has a new embedded guestbook but it is in the testing stage (BETA)

But if you copied the general html code properly and placed it on your site it should work

the person that first made this post I see their guestbook fine

But I have seen they have adjusted the codes some for the guestbook. Mine has just text code NO buttons

I was trying to put mines in the HTML Editor but wasn't working. I then published it in HTML as a post and it was fine. that is not what i wanted tho. I wanted it on the sidebar. Any suggestions.

boxerpaws, your guestbook works just fine. The problem was probably down to your own PC caching an old copy of the site.

If you don't see the latest changes on a page click on your browser's reload/refresh button.

for one this is a YEAR OLD TOPIC

guys make topics that are current even if fits your topic the people who may have started it are probably long gone

make a topic of your own next time you have an issue

problems from a year ago may not be issues today