This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
e-mail form code

I am using a Mac G3 with OS 9.2 and created the code for my e-mail form in Bravenet. I pasted the html code into my Dreamweaver 4 web site and the form appears when I preview it in my Explorer browser. I should mentioned that I have a page setup on my web site and pasted the code into a table. When I go to preview the e-mail form the text fields and fill-in text boxes don't remain stationary as it appears when created wihtin my Bravenet account.
Is there anyway to make sure the text fields and fill-in boxes remain stationary or can I go into the code and try to align so the e-mail form doesn't look so awkward
thanks

Re: e-mail form code

It's not clear what your problem is, or what you mean by "stationary".

I looked around the site whose link you posted, and couldn't find anything that resembled what I thought you were describing.

A link to the page with the problem would help, and we may need a clearer description of the problem you're concerned about.

Sherlock,

What I should of mentioned with my e-mail form is I am setting up a trial version and have not posted the form on my web site. You might say, attempting to resolve problems before they arise.

When I mention the word stationary, I mean that the text fields and text fill-in fields are moving around and the e-mail form from a design perspective looks akward.

I quess I should post the form so you can see what I mean. thanks

Paul

e-mail form code

What I should of mentioned with my e-mail form is I am setting up a trial version and have not posted the form on my web site. You might say, attempting to resolve problems before they arise.

mido if you DON'T put your form up on a test page or something then we can't help you

Most often with form code problems if people are using the bravenet form builder they don't take the html code as it is given to them and they mess with it and more so then people have a big mess

we CAN'T GO ON JUST YOUR WORD there is a problem

there are a lot of things when people ask for help we NEED TO SEE a PHYSICAL PAGE to help solver their problem

especially when trying to help with html code