This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: open in new window

if you are using frontpage, you need to find the menu option that lets you see the source coding to fix the link tag or as you add a link visually, there "should" be a place to add in the target value.

that is based on your provided website. i dont see a link to the page you are working on with this current problem.

on a side note, viewing your site in firefox, it is really not viewing nicely at all.
Photobucket

also, the images you have used are HUGE in memory size. example, the picture of the hat (IMG_0322) is 2.71MB and is 3024x2304 pixels. your page is trying to scrunch it down into place. it views ok, but the time it takes to load on the site for everyone else is very very very long. you should use an image editor and re-size images down to what you want them to really be like.

Re: open in new window

Thanks for the good news and the bad news.

I went to your website and found some very useful information (htmlite) and will go back for more refrencing when I get the time to continue this voluntary website. ( At least I am learning ) I am disappointed about firefox and will have to learn how to fix this and I have started to make the pictures smaller I worked on the photo gallery yesterday.
Some much to learn... but having fun
Thanks Heaps