Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HELP I CANT PUT A SCROLL BOX

HOW CAN I PUT A SCROLL BOX I TRIED DIFFERNT ONES AND IT DOESNT WORK

Re: HELP I CANT PUT A SCROLL BOX

which editor are you using to create/edit your webpage?

what type of scrollbox have you tried to install? from a different webpage or sample?

you may need to fix the coding of your webpage. you currently have multiple doctype, html, and body tags which may cause problems in the operation of the webpage.

WELL I TIRED RANDOM ONES IS THERE A SITE I CAN GO SO I CAN PUT MY BOX AND IT WILL WORK ????

pb&j,

This is just a FYI thing. The multiple doctype, html, and body tags that you see in the web page code is the banner advertisements, inserted by the web server, when the page is requested by a visitor. There is nothing that free site users can do to remove it, other than upgrading to paid hosting. The extra tags do not affect the operation of the page, but sometimes gives search engines a little problem.

Isabel,

See your other post at http://pub28.bravenet.com/forum/2385378114/show/847480 for information on a scroll box. I think it's what you are looking for. If not, please provide more detail.

Re: free host...unwanted banner ..or need a scroll bar for pop ups

Martin...you seem to know what you were talking about with the banners and free hosting. There is no way i can remove it if I am a free host, correct? Also if that is the case is there a way to enlarge my pop up boxes (preferably) or get a scroll bar on my popup windows because my buttons aren't able to show??

Browser: meechi88,2