This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Light Box Article

Is this available to Blogs ? ... I would love to learn how to do this . but not much point if it does not work with blogger.com

Herbie

Re: Light Box Article

I haven't read the article so don't know what technicalities are involved but you have a lot of control in Blogger by editing your template file. You do need a very good understanding of html to do this as the file is quite complex.

Re: Re: Light Box Article

Thanks Peter ... yes it is quite involved but it will be put on my to do list . if you have a second . could you explain why I would actually want to do this ? ... would it be worth the time and learning curve ?

Herbie

Re: Re: Re: Light Box Article

Why? No idea, you were asking how to add something to Blogger. As I said any tailoring is done through the template but, apart from adding a hit counter, my personal preference is to stick to the vanilla application.

Light Box Article

Thanks Peter ... You seem to be very well versed in this blogging world . that is why I was asking why of you ... just expecting your valuable opinion as to whether or not it would be worth it for me to spend the time to develop this for my blog ... ie; would it generate more traffic ... or ????

Thanks again for your help Peter ! I respect it !

For a while there, I thought Peter knew what you were talking about. But on rereading the messages, I got the impression Peter is giving general information about Blogger, ignoring the "Light Box Article" as such.

So I did a search at google and came up with some interesting articles about Melatonin production and photography.

The only hit relevant to webpages was.... this one:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is a "Light Box Article"?

Awesome ... Thank YOU ! ... I did some searching as well . however was unable to come up with anything relevant ... I'll check these referrals out as soon as I get back from walking the dog

Thanks Again !