This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Can anyone help?

Bravenet Web Services Support [Doug - Support Technician] August 4, 2006 12:39:31
Was this reply helpful?
Dear Crpig,

Sorry, we do not offer general coding support. You could try posting your question in the members helping members forum:

http://pub28.bravenet.com/forum/2385378114

Member [crpig] August 4, 2006 12:24:00
Any chance you can tell me what those "other errors" are so I can try and fix them. Are there any known issues when using iWeb and/or safari and/or IE on a Mac? Why are different people seeing different things when they go to my page? For some it seems to work, and for others it doesn't, or displays differently.

Bravenet Web Services Support [Doug - Support Technician] August 4, 2006 12:21:04

Dear Crpig,

There are no errors in your form code on your page. You have other errors on your page that is causing the form buttons not to work.

Member [crpig] August 2, 2006 17:02:54
I used the forms template to create my form, then copy and pasted the code into my site as directed. The form now appears on my site in the proper place, and I can even fill in the boxes. But when I hit the submit button, absolutely nothing happens. Same for the reset button. I expected to see a "thank you for your submission" type of message, but nothing. Is there something I missed along the way to activate the buttons or something? I'm not fluent in HTML at all. Please help.

Re: Can anyone help?

we need the URL TO YOUR WEBSITE IN ORDER TO HELP YOU!!

we can't tell why your button doesn't work etc on just your saying it doesn't

I have never yet come across a hosting service that provides coding support. Even the company that provides my forms service, which is infinitely more helpful than Bravenet, draws the line at coding queries.

If you are going to use forms you do need to have a reasonable grasp of html as they are quite definitely not "plug and play".

I can think of several of things that you could have done but without looking at the form it is impossible to guess which.

Hi CRPIG
I know this is a long shot, but I have the exact same problem that you had back in 2006. Using iweb, using bravenet to create form. Form looks great on the site, but NOTHING happens when you hit "submit" or "reset".
NOTHING.

Did you work this out?
please help, if so.
Thanks.
Linda

That was in August, you probably shouldn't expect Crpig to still be around, especially as he totally ignored Peter's offer of help.

Talking of which, did you read Peter's message?

I figure it out last night.
Took me 4 hours, but am up and running.
Thanks, I think.
Linda