This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
my email form... text area problem

I created an email form today and in it, I have two(2) text areas. But when I submitted a tester, only ONE of the text areas showed up in the email.

Any idea what the problem could be??

Thanks for your help in advance

Peggy

Browser: ,4

Re: my email form... text area problem

I have the same problem (sort of), but with mine, I have 10 textareas and only 5 are 'active.' I know that it has something to do with the HTML code. It you edit your webpage in text editor, and read the HTML code for the email forms, copy and paste the first question into the code again (change the name where it says: name='name' to something else on one of them. Try that. It worked for me until I went over 6 textareas.

Browser: Not currently working (My internet is stuffing up),3

Re: my email form... text area problem

Peggy,

See my posting to Mitchell's question at http://pub28.bravenet.com/forum/2385378114/show/689593. The answer used tags but the same is true for any other email form return tag. The all must have unique names.

Mitchell,

Even with the free email form service, you should be able to return up to 30 items. If the answer I gave, to your question in the other forum, doesn't answer things, you need to give us a URL for a test page, so we can see the code directly. Otherwise we cound't even guess at what is wrong.