Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
how to add links in a web page

hi people thx in advance
ok i want to add a link into a web page how do you do that example
http://www.phpbbplanet.com/forum/index.php?mforum=newmarketandeps&sid=19284c7a2ed206b00c824d734dbd9c8d
this how can i make it look like forum without all the writing please somebody let me know thx mark
liddleski21@hotmail.com
please send to my webmail thx

Re: how to add links in a web page

Yes it is very easy Words here

Browser: cooldood92@hotmail.com,3

Sorry that didn't post right... grr umm (a href="urlhere")Text Here(/a)

Change all (/) to

There should be a way to disable html replace the brackets with < those

liddleski,

What killawhatever was trying to say was, use the following HTML link structure:

Visit My Forum

If you want it to be a image instead of text use something like this:

Ya how do you post code without it executing it?

Steven gave you the basics in your other posting. I don't usually bother replacing the code for the right bracket, ">". I only replace the left bracket, "<". Without an actual left bracket, the right bracket doesn't delimit anything any more and simply printed.

Depending on what you are trying to post, you may have to do a little more work than that. This is true with JavaScript and specifying mouse events. In some situations you have to replace at least one character in the command with a ASCII equivalent in order to keep the forum from stripping it out. An example might be "onMouseover()". It's not obvious, but I replaced the "M" with "M" to make it display. If I didn't the forum would strip the command out and you would only see "()".

Probably the most useful feature of this forum is the "Preview Message" button. I always use this button to make sure my posting is displaying the way I want it to. On long postings, I sometimes preview the posting dozens of times before I get it all right. Even after all that, there can be errors.

When someone posts code that gets hidden by the forum, you can usually extract most of it by simply viewing the source code of the posting. And it is possible for users to post some code that prevents you from answering at all. When this happens you just start a new thread with the same name and a "RE:" or "Attention:" in front of it.

Oh that's easy you need the html code and place where needed.

The Code's:

NAME OF URL

I Also have the e-mail one:

YOUR E-MAIL

I hope that helps.

RainbowAngelR

Oops loox like I may have mess that one up. lolz. i didn't remove the spacez but if you actually need the code just e-mail me

RainbowAngelR@hotmail.com

Lolz

RainbowAngelR