This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
email form help!!! Driving me crazy!!

I am trying to add a email form to my webpage, and I follow the steps on how to make one. Well when I preview it, it just has all the HTML writing and no form. I keep checking it over and over but still no form. What could I be doing wrong? Should I paste what I have so far so others can help me see what I am missing?
Thanks!!

Re: email form help!!! Driving me crazy!!

Should I paste what I have so far so others can help me see what I am missing?

If the HTML appears as code on your page, your editor thinks that is what you are trying to put on your page. There probably is at least two ways of editing your page, and you are using the wrong one.

You may want to tell us what you are using. And if you are in doubt about the correctness of the code, you should post a link to your page, not try to paste code here. If you had, maybe you could perhaps already have had your answer. Many editors leave a meta-tag with their brandname.

I think you might just be posting it in the wrong spot copy and paste the code into your html part of the document and what editor are you using?

Browser: cooldood92@hotmail.com,3

I've seen what you are talking about. You might try pasting the code into notepad first. Then copy it out and paste it into your web editor. For some reason the html code 'gets confused' and putting it into notpad strips out the garbage.

in your editor,
click on code editor tab
paste your code
save & publsih