This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Greeting Card Counter

I am writing to ask if anyone has any ideas or suggestions of some sort of counter to keep track of a number goal.
I am the designer of a website for a youngman known as Shawn Kenny and he has just a short time to live and all he wants is to have recieved 50,000 greeting cards/post cards sent to him,he has so far 6500 is there a script of some sort that his mom can access a page or something that i can create so she can add the future tally of cards as they are posted to him until he reaches his goal and maybe past it.
I looked at the counters and there no good.Or even if this type of script has a name,could you please let me know so that i may search for it.
Oh and by the way..his site was added to my domain for the purpose of the benefit due to the amount of bandwidth that is allowed on bravenet
i will be moving his site to bravenet very shortly,,,,http://shawnykenny.bravehost.com/
Please email me.
Thank You

Re: Greeting Card Counter

Ignore - crossposted. (Not yet answered at the other forum, but it is better to keep Heart Of Hush's answers at the same place)

Re: Greeting Card Counter

Corwings...Please don't tell other people what they can and can't do..it was my choice to ask other forums as i did not know which forum my questions applied to and i am reading the all the forums daily as someone just may have the answer for me.Thank you and Corwings Have such a wonderfullllllll Day!!!!!!!!!