This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
adding copyright codes/scripts to a web journal

Hello,
I am writing to ask if anyone knows how to apply codes within the webjournal, for example i want to apply the no right click code and Disable select-text script.
I make websites for many people including poets and inspiration writers and they do not want there works stolen.
I also have a copyright animated gif image that i would like to apply to the webjournal is this possible to add to the web journal also.

Or if anyone knows how i can set up some pages for the poetry writers to log into there site and copy..paste the poetry then save and its done...
Please email me please.
Thank You

Re: adding copyright codes/scripts to a web journal

Answered at length on the Web Design forum. Please do not post the same message on several forums. It invites people to waste their time on messages that are already answered.

Re: adding copyright codes/scripts to a web journal

How to add copyright codes/scripts to a web journal

Hello,
It seems someone misunderstood what i had typed previously so i am going to attempt to retype and explain what i am in need of.

I asked if anyone knows how to APPLY codes within the webjournal,

not whether the codes are a waste of time or even if they work cause i know they work....

I want to be able to add them in the webjournal so that if anyone does try the right click method or even trying to select the text there is just a little something there for the ones that dont know how to by pass the scripts.

I choose to add the codes of my own acord but all i am trying to ask and yes i am going to ask all the forums as there are many different people that read all the different forums and maybe just maybe someone can help me..NOW but can the codes be applied within the webjournal.

If i cant use the codes that i have in the webjournal then please say there is NO way you can apply them within the web journal..If there is..can someone please tell me...Thats all i ask nothing more nothing less..

Or if anyone knows how i can set up some pages for the poetry writers to log into there site and copy..paste the poetry then save and its done...

I believe its called i use the file manager to make the site for people but if i can include some pages maybe using the wizard or theme template so that all the poets need to do is copy and paste...They are not pc literate to even set up there registered services so i need to make it real simple...

And i am a self taught web designer and i dont know the stuff you all are well knowledgeable of.So i guess you can say i am dumb at it all.

And corwings i appreciate your input but can you stop telling people its answered when it isnt...
Thank You Kindly..Heart_Of_Hush