This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
RE: Looking for some html help on a website to have a "SUBMIT" button.

Hi guys..

I'm fine tuning a website for a client of mine and she has an application/questionnaire page which after the prospective applicant fills out..they press submit which has within it a "form mailer"...i want the "submit" button to do as it is intended....to send the application to her INBOX but then at the same time by pressing the submit button...they are taken to the Club Payment Page immediately. Any clue as to what html coding I would use. Let me say..the form mailer for the SUBMIT button works great but she wants them taken to that next page automatically and IM not quite sure how to do it. HELP!

thanks,
matt

Re: RE: Looking for some html help on a website to have a "SUBMIT" button.

Easiest way would be to get a Bravenet account that uses their email address and then get the email forms service which allows you to set the page to display after the form is emailed.

Putting this line in may work.
input type="hidden" name="thankyou" value="http://extremepleasuresofthepalmbeaches.com/mycustompage0004.htm" /
Add the < and > to the beginning and end of the code.

Are you using a third party form service such as Bravenet or are you coding in a server side language?

Re: Re: RE: Looking for some html help on a website to have a "SUBMIT" button.

Hi Peter..

Yes, Im using a third party form service...ecomplanet.com

-Matt