This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Google

I put my own tags in my website html code awhile ago and nothing is coming up on google.
I used common keywords and I tried looking for my site on google myself.Do I just have to keep waiting?

Re: Google

You used frames, which is really a no-no if you want Google to find your content.

Well, you would have a chance, if you put some real content in your "noframes" element.

Currently, you have another no-no:

<br /> <p>Sorry your web browser host doesn't accept website frames.</p><br />

You need to put something in that noframes element that Google will be able to pick up when (and if) it visits your site. Ideally, you would want your best keywords in there, plus links to the rest of your site.

Do a Google search for "search engine optimization", or look at Google's pages directed to webmasters, for more info.

By "tags" I assume you are referring to keyword metatags. These are not used for indexing your site by Google although for sites that have signed up for their Adsense program they are important for determining what ads are displayed.

just by placing metatags, you cant expect to top in google.'
there is great competition
try SEO

The best way to check if your Tags/sites are ok is goto
SITE SOLUTIONS

You can use them FREE and check EVERYTHING..

Simon.

ISurf2Ya,
i saw your site,
the background blue and text are not compatible
change the colors so that it will be readable

does the number of text links on a web page affect its ranking?

hello everybody,
i have a doubt
Does the number of text links on a web page affect its rankings in any way?
if i have 10 links to day and increase them to 20 tomorrow, will my ranking go down?

rk

Which Site are you talking about?

Simon

Browser: isurf2ya2,4

it was about "site solutions"