This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Navigation Bar and Buttons

I am using template 119 from your pro selection. It has what appears to be a navigation bar and buttons down the left side of my web page. However, I have been unable to type text in the buttons in order to create links. I have tried in both the visual and text editors to no avail. I am not very experienced with html, but can follow instructions if you can give them to me. I have spent 2 days on this. Please help. Thanks!

Re: Navigation Bar and Buttons

The buttons on your template are graphic images. Bravenet provides the templates, but doesn't provide any graphic support, to add annotation to the buttons. Download the button image to your local PC, use a graphic editor to add the annotation, save it under a different name, and then upload it back to your web site. You can make as many buttons as you want this way. Once you have all your buttons made, and uploaded to your web site, you will need to adjust the names in your web page to match the names of the buttons.

If you don't have a graphic editor to do the work, try going to IrfanView.com for a good free graphic editor.

Re: Navigation Bar and Buttons

Thanks. Worked great.