This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How can I make a page on my site that you can only see by clicking a certain link, but isn't in the

How can I make a page on my site that you can only see by clicking a certain link, but isn't in the nav bar? HELP! I need help, I'm sure there is a code, or something to do this! I need it for the stables page on my site, and the members! HELP! landofhorses.bravehost.com

Browser: xponyxchildx,2

Re: How can I make a page on my site that you can only see by clicking a certain link, but isn't in

Use any of the countless programs that can be used to make webpages, except for the wizard. Then just add the code for going to that page in the main text area, the way you would with a guestbook code, or whatever.

Re: How can I make a page on my site that you can only see by clicking a certain link, but isn't in

Simply make a separate "text" link to it elsewhere on your page. That way, only by clicking on that link can the visitor get to that page.

thanks, I figured it out!!!

Browser: xponyxchildx,2