This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Why Don't They Show Up?? PLEASE help!

I have no idea why my advert and mini poll don't show up on my main website, when they show up in the preview page in the wizard. I typed in te codes correctly, and they both show up fine in the page preview, and i publish it and save etc, and the site is just the same as it was before! :•(

Browser: danielisew@hotmail.com,3

Re: Why Don't They Show Up?? PLEASE help!

1st make sure they it is not pasted inside another script or it might mess up your intire site or like your problem not show up because it will be a part of another code and some problems there are there are 2 comands telling the size wich may confuse your computer and void both scripts and 2nd make sure it is saved on a page and not a page of its owne if it is on it's own you must make sure your links toit are correct and if it is off another site some times you must type at the start 1 line above your script and at end 1 line below your script.

I hope this will help you and if it don't and you have questions please email me @ captopsail803@yahoo.com

PS. I need my site advertised beter it is registered on a few search engines but I want another page to advertise my site if you do i will advertise for you on my site please email me with answer
Thanks I hope to see your email soon

Browser: ,3

Travis, if I may offer a few words of gentle advice: You website looks OK, but if you're going to devote a website to the Civil Air Patrol, you should take care to spell "Civil" correctly on the site. When you spell it "cival" it causes people to think that you are not really serious about it.

i wonder how it dont show up even working well in preview!!

Perhaps a caching problem. Anyway, Daniel seems to have solved his problem, I saw his minipoll.