This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Graphic on top of another Graphic?

I am the webmaster for My Brother's web site which we are just starting to build... We found a nice Template and I would Like to place a Small Graphic in the upper Right Corner of the page across from his logo.

The problem is that there is a graphic there now and it cannot be removed without ruining the whole look.

Is there a way to Overlay one Graphic on top of another? I do not believe I have ever tried before?

A TEST page may be seen at this address:

http://socalrealtor.info/NEW_index532.html

Thank you!
Anna

Re: Graphic on top of another Graphic?

Well, there is a way to do that with two images, but the easiest is to open the existing image with a graphics program, and add the Small Graphic to it. Very easy. If you have PaintShop, I can tell you how. Ctrl-C, Ctrl-E if I remember correctly.

Something like this?

(very quickly and crudely done)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thank You, last night after I posted I suspected I might be able to do it this way.... I will see what I can do!

Ok---I have my Paint open and two graphics.... I have played around but cannot seem to figure out how to put one graphic on the other so.... A Tip would be nice thank YOU! :) :)

Anna

Re: Re: Graphic on top of another Graphic?

Well, Paint isn't my favourite program. You wouldn't consider getting PaintShop? But after some experimenting, I found that if you save image2 (smaller) somewhere, then open Image1, and select "Paste from" in the edit menu, you should be able to paste image1 into image2.

Thanks....Paintshop not Paint --Duhhhhh

I am really a natural blond...

Anna