This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Editing Css Page

I initially used the website wizzard to pick a template for my site, but have since been using the file manager to edit pages etc. Everything has been fine until i wanted to change some of the colors on the css page. Even though i change the colors, then go to a different page in the visual editor to see if the colors took effect, they never do. I am using simple colors (ex #ffffff or #000000) because i want the body of my page to be white background with black font. Is it the fact that in the very beginning i used the website wizzard which created the css that is preventing me from changing it now? Thanks for any help

Re: Editing Css Page

No, the fact that you used the Wizard initially has no bearing on how you are editing now.....

If you're using File Manager, as you say, making changes on the style sheet and saving, (just as you would any other page), then the changes should take effect.

Go back over your code, make sure you have the # sign, colon, semi-colons, parenthesis, etc....even leaving one out(if needed) will negate the code