This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Edit........HTML..........HELP!!!!!!!!

Where do u go to edit and where do u type in HTML (telling me more how to use HTML would help too!!)

Re: Edit........HTML..........HELP!!!!!!!!

Sara, you left out some important information, your website address.....

There are many ways to make a website on here...are you using the Wizard? Blue or Red?..

To add html, you would either, (depending on what you're using to build the site with), use 'Code Editor' or 'File Manager'....never in 'Visual Editor'....

Post back with details so people, who want to help you, will have something to 'work' with...

to edit, manage hosting
wesite wizard
edit your pages
then code editor for HTML

You can edit HTML code under file manager (hosting & domains, manage hosting) and click the edit sign by any HTML file.

Browser: ,2

As Name says you can use the File Manager, but if you are using the Wizard options they are not compatible with each other....

Anything you edit within File Manager will be lost as soon as you return to publish in Wizard....

You cannot use both!...thats why i asked what you are using to build the site...

i thought you may be using website wizard!
so when asking questions, give some details
thank you

The file manager doesnt work, how could I gat it so it does?

i used front page but it doesn´t work can you help me

Sara,

You need to give us more information or we won't be able to help. You say "the file manager doesn't work". Exactly what doesn't work. Are you trying to edit from the File Manager or upload files? Are you working with a free site or paid hosting? Are you instead using the Website Wizard?

cosasdecronopios,

What doesn't work with FrontPage? FrontPage is usable with free or paid sites, although you can only use FrontPage extensions with Premiun hosted sites. But FrontPage creations must be uploaded, or published, through FrontPage's automated FTP connection. Your FTP information is available in your account manager under "manage hosting" --> "ftp access". I don't have FrontPage myself, but if your are dealing with a free web site you can see how to upload using other applications from my Using FTP help page.