This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Helpp! Bravenet can't help me. I hope you can

When I upload from Microsoft front page to my website, everything looks aligned on my computer even when I go to the website and click on a link to the page I just uploaded, everything is fine. But with other computers it is not aligned. I have a picture I used as part of the background with some of the writing on the inside of the picture and some above and below. when I go to the site it looks fine. when others use their computers, yhe writing is out of alignment. please go to realmshift.com click on body, mind & spirit and check it out and tell me what I did wrong. Why does my computer show it perfect and all others show it misaligned. thank you for your time.
Wanda

Re: Helpp! Bravenet can't help me. I hope you can

I use IE....I saw the image as shifted to the left, somewhat, it wasn't centered nor was it all the way to the left.

I'm not familiar at all with Frontpage..but I can give you the code to add a background...might help you in positioning

This would go into the body tag
{ background: 000000;
background-image: url(url of background image);
background-repeat: repeat/no-repeat/repeat-x/repeat-y;
background-position: top, center, bottom, percentage/right, center, left, percentage
background-attachment: scroll/fixed;}

Change whats after the colon to suit your needs.

Here is the link to my Background site, it explains further the attributes of the bg tag...
Backgrounds

Heres a great site for all kinds of info and for more bg help...

w3schools