This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
email form problem

I set up an email form on my site. But it automatically sends sign ups to my email address that bravenet has on file. I want to change where it is sent to a different email address. Any ideas how to do this. Thanks.

Re: email form problem

I have the same problem. Running a site for a society I want to send, for example, messages about membership to the membership secretary not back to me.

Best I can find is to cc to the correct address but that still stuffs my inbox with things I don't want.

May be if we both raise tickets suggesting it as an enhancement Bravenet might think about doing something.

Simple Solution

THe easy way to get email forms to deliver to a different address is to simply sign up for a second account using that alternative email address and grab the hidden fields from the email forms service on that account to use in place of the original ones for the form you want to go to the alternative address. The only restriction on your being able to do this is that the person who owns that email address must approve the account and service setup in order to confirm that they agree to receive the emails.

Already rejected that one

Dealing with committee members who can barely manage to use their email that is a non-starter. I had thought of it.