This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How do I add a Background Image

Hey all, I was wondering how I could add a background image to my entire page. I tried using an edited code from the scrolling thing, but it just put an image at the top of the page. So, how can I have a TILED background image? Thanks!

Browser: Green Lizard Inc,2

Re: How do I add a Background Image

Well, with mine, how do I get it to go over the colored parts?

Re: Re: How do I add a Background Image

I have the impression Stephen is pretty smart. But just in case he isn't that much smarter than me, maybe you should explain what you mean by:

"how do I get it to go over the colored parts"

Backgrounds, by definition, are supposed to be in the background. Not go over things.

Sorry about that. I was wondering how I could get the background to be viewable rather than only at the top and bottom.

Oh, well nevermind. I got it to work, just a layout fix I needed to do! Thanks Stephen Chapman for the code!

Re: Re: How do I add a Background Image

So Cody you figured it out. Can you help a newbie like me? I am wanting to add background to my site. Say for example you have the following set up through the use of the wizard, how do you add the pitcure. (anotherwords where do I click to put my mouse and then add the image file I have in my folder.

Living Fountain Ministires provided by Bravenet.com

Living Fountain Ministires

this is the file I have

Well so much for my previous post. i didnt realize if I wrote in what I have on the html that it would actually creat what it did. Anyway, where do I insert in my file the pitcure command. if it reads like this

ETC ETC ETC>
Do I add the inside the or what