This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Neet the facts and info on how to start a home based business? Check out this site!

http://www.ebooks.topstuff.net/

Spam Scam

Just another spam scam...

Re: Neet the facts and info on how to start a home based business? Check out this site!

may i ask how it can be a 'spam scam' as you so said it.

Is it not legal to sell information that people are looking for?

How does it feel to be a spammer, Kelli?

It's quite simple, really.

When you see a web page that allows links to be posted on it, in this case a Bravenet forum that says:

Having trouble with your own webpage HTML coding? Before you post here, use the Search option on the right to search for the answer to your problem. Most problems have been answered previously.
You seem to have an irrestible urge to post the URL of a commercial web site, not related in any way to the topic of the forum.

Congratulations!

You are now a full-fledged spammer!

"feel", Sherlock?

You are anthropomorphizing. "Feel" supposes that spammers are human. They are more akin to the pale things that slither out when you move a rock.

Re: Need the facts and info on how to start a home based business? Check out this site!

its sad that you have to resort to name calling

Re: Re: Need the facts and info on how to start a home based business? Check out this site!

Only because I'm powerless to do anything else. Someday soon, when laws catch up with technology, scum like you will be dragged screaming from your home in handcuffs by armed police.

Re: Neet the facts and info on how to start a home based business? Check out this site!

So your problem is commercial advertising?

Hmm, so companies that advetise ads on tv, mail distributors that place mail in your letter box or even the radio stations that advertise commercially, should be labelled scum and should be dragged out of their homes by police for what....advertising.

I think you'll be waiting a long time for technology to band advertising.