This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Help please?

Alright, so I'm really stuck...I've never posted here before, and this may seem simple to some of you, but I'm stuck with an assignment due by midnight tonight (EST), and I don't even know where to get started. I've been ridiculously bogged down with work, lately, so any help would be greatly appreciated. So...now for the assignment...

This(https://blackboard.newpaltz.edu/courses/1/fall05_25193_02/content/_192283_1/hw3.html) html document contains a recipe with a few uncommon ingredients. The blue question mark next to an ingredient is supposed to be a link to a small text file that explains the ingredient. The link should pop up a small window that explains some things about that ingredient. YOUR task is to write javascript code to enable this.

While I don't really care what the explanantions for each ingredient is, it will be nice if you actually look things up and give "real" explanations. May be even include a picture.

In addition to making the "Help" links work, you should try to make the web page a bit more pleasing to the eyes. For example, cast it into a two-column page with ingredients on one side and instructions on the other. Let your imagination fly.

I have shown at the bottom of the web page a screen shot of the original web page from which the recipe came. You should not try to re-create it - it's there just to show you what is possible.

Re: Help please?

What are you asking? I see no question there..

Re: Re: Help please?

He isn't as much asking, as telling us to do his homework.

Listen, Mike, trying is OK. But your link didn't work, and if the below is your school's page, maybe they are not the ones to teach you how to make webpages.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Re: Help please?

Corwings wrote: "He isn't as much asking, as telling us to do his homework."

.....I kinda thought that...

crazy lol