This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
need help with images

I have to update my school website, and I am having trouble as to what I am supposed to put after img scr=. THe website and the pictures are not in the same directory(I am using FTP from home) so I can't just type image.gif.If I do that, I can only see the images in the website in my computer.What am I supposed to type in?

Re: need help with images

Need more info to give you an answer. You know what your directory structure is, and we don't.

Example:

"My pages are in my root directory, and the images are in a subdirectory of my root directory named graphics."

or...

"My index page is in the root directory, my pages are in a subdirectory of my root directory named pages, and my images are all in a subdirectory of my root directory named graphics."

I hope you understand what we need to know. It will take about two minutes for someone to answer your original question, once we see what your setup is.

Re: need help with images

If the images are not on the PC being used to build the site then you will not be able to see them or preview the page properly until you get page and image together on the web.