This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Attention Bionic - Re: Email Forms

Please don't post email forms, or any other HTML code, on the forum unless you know how. Very often, as is the case here, the code renders the posting unanswerable. If you are having problems, it is better to give us the URL of a test page.

You form doesn't work because you have 12 extra

or
tags in your email form. You only need the one
tag at the beginning, that specifies the Bravenet server:

style="MARGIN: 0px" action=http://pub1.bravenet.com/emailfwd/senddata.php method=post encType=multipart/form-data>

And then the one at the very end of your form, right after your "Clear" button:

Remove all the other
or
tags in between. You have the necessary hidden fields, and your other fields look correct, so it looks like the form will work, once you edit out the extra tags.

Re: Attention Bionic - Re: Email Forms

thanks man i appreciate it
it works now !!! lol

I am using many different forms and need to customize the title when it comes to my e-mail so I know which for it is for. It help tells us what to put in the form but where do I put it?

Browser: lyceeezra@hotmail.com,3

Please Help Me Martin

Can you please tell me how I can customize the subject line so when someone fills out one of my forms I know which form they filled out before having to open it.

I believe a sample is provided in faq section but, I tried for example I would like to have a subject line read medicine. One I would like to read registration form etc. Please help you seem so knowledgeable.

Thank you, Elyce

Browser: lyceeezra@hotmail.com,3

I guess that I'm not sure what kind of problem you having. I went to one of my email forms and used the example tag from the FAQ. I changed the subject several times, and it worked every time.

The only requirement is that you insert the hidden field between the the

and
tags. If you want the subject to say "Medicine Form Return", just add a hidden field that says:

If you want it to say "Registration Form Return", then use the following;