This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Help with forms

I'm having a problem setting up my forms on my site. When I hit the "send" button, it goes to a bravenet page asking to "please confirm to continue" then it shows 3 options, and below that it has a bunch of ads and stuff. I want it to go straight to the page I made up thanking them for sending the form, but it wont, and I've tried many times. Is it because I have to upgrade? Because I don't want to upgrade if it won't fix the problem. Maybe it has something to do with the coding? Any help would be much appreciated.

Re: Help with forms

That is know as the interstitial page. This is from the email forms FAQ:

3. How can I remove the interstitial page from my Email Forms service?

An upgrade to Email Forms Professional will give you the option to disable the interstitial page.

This option will be found in the "Verifications" area inside your Email Forms Service Manager.

If you still do not want to upgrade to pro there are other email services that don't use the interstitial page. The service I use is from Form-Mail, but the free service has limitations on the number of forms that can be processed each month. There is also The Mail Maniac and mycontactform.com. I'm sure that there are more.

Martin...I checked out the sites you suggested, and I think I might go with the third one, looks good. Thanks so much for the awesome help!!

Hi Jacquelin,

I've tried out quite a few myself and would say #2 , the Mail-Maniac form mailer works out best. The #3 you are referring to has many limitations on the free version: a maximum form submission of 20 emails per month. MM has an unlimited policy and displays no ads whatsoever. The reason why I choose them was because of the easy to use formbuilder

Hope this has helped you!

grz

Hiya im 11 years and ive just started learning HTML. I cannot get my mailforms to send, the buttons are all dead. How could i get them to work. You can veiw my forms at myantnest.com on the members stuff page.

With regards
Kia.

Hi Kia, I still suggest you should use Mail-Maniac, they have a useful form mailer builder to set up your forms properly. And above that, when you need help, just contact them and they will help you very quickly.. they answered my question within 2 days!

Bert

hey bert thanks for the help. it took me 2 mins to build a mailform! really cool.

hey bert thanks. it really helped and I built a form in two minutes! ill definately recomend your site to a friend because your a helpful websmaster.