This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Any Script to disable those Save Icons on Images?

When we hover our mouse pointer over an image/picture, it normally shows several icons at the top left side of that image that would either make you... "save this image", "print this image", "send this image in an email", or "open my pictures folder".

Are there any script to disable or at least hide invisibly those icons when you hover the mouse pointer over an image?

Ignore above message.

Answered elsewhere.

It's not answered, it has just been replied to.

This query was not resolved or answered yet, although this has been replied to by Corwings in the Web Design Forum.

Corwings, The meta code you posted (in the Web Design Forum) under my same posted topic, does not do anything to the page i placed it to. It does not make any difference.

Sir or ma'm Corwings, I appreciate your help and inputs very much, but...

The reason why I placed 2 same post to 2 different forums, is because not everyone who can help, hops in to all different forums like we do. So please do not close this thread by posting it was already answered or to say to ignore the message, at least not yet. You are not required to reply to both posts anyway. You may be a good coder but others may have some good inputs or ideas as well.

I was the one who asked for the help, I think it is just appropriate that I would be the one to say that this thread is closed.

With all respect due you.

Re: It's not answered, it has just been replied to.

The reply I made was far from perfect - as someone soon pointed out.

Yes, I understood your motivation for posting in two different forums. I believe most regulars here visit all bravenet forums, but you might get an answer somewhat sooner in one of them.

But let us examine the assumptions behind such reasoning, shall we? The main thing is that to you, the possibility that someone is giving you the same answer you got somewhere else doesn't matter. You'll just take the first you see. The fact that someone spent time giving you advise you already had does not matter.

To you, in other words, other peoples time isn't worth anything. That does not mean it is worthless to us.

Re: Any Script to disable those Save Icons on Images?

yes Sir, I understood your point clearly. But I am not the same person as the one's in your probability theory.

My e-mail address has been posted as well in the original message, if "time" was the case, then it would be much nicer out of courtesy to send me a personal e-mail for me to end the thread rather than taking the time to reply with "answered elsewhere, ignore the message above."

I'm sorry Sir, but i was just offended by this at first. And I am sorry too Sir, to have wasted your time on this. Eventhough you have said on the other forum that this topic is a waste of time, still you managed and kind enough to reply to it.

I hope everything is fine with us. Let's put this misunderstanding and debate behind, as this is the one that is actually a waste of time and not the actual topic i posted.

Thanks for your time to reply with the suggested code.

PLS. GO TO WEB DESIGN FORUM RE THIS POST

to everyone interested in this topic, Please go to the Web Design Forum and look for the same original topic post there. This specific post is being answered there now.

here's the link:

http://pub35.bravenet.com/forum/3005128411/show/484561

Thank you.