Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How Do u Get To HTML Editor??

Plz someone tell me!!

Re: How Do u Get To HTML Editor??

HTML is ASCII text so you can use any text editor such a Notepad.

Re: Re: How Do u Get To HTML Editor??

no but where do u go to put the codes in?

The File Manager has a Text Editor mode and the Website Wizard has a Code Editor mode. Exactly where you enter your HTML code depends on what you are using to edit your web pages. What are you using?

Re: Re: Re: How Do u Get To HTML Editor??

I told you, in a text editor, any text editor.

You asked about html in general not any particular software or service. If you want a more specific answer you need to ask a more specific question.

How Do u Get To HTML Editor??

but it just says put it in the html editor!

anyway, for example i made a website and it says i have to put the code in the html editor. it also said that for the forum?? help!

i'm using html

Yes, we know your using HTML. We are all using HTML. I am asking which editor you are using. I use a text editor on my local PC to write HTML. If you are using the File Manager to edit your pages, HTML can be entered using that Text Editor. If you are using the Website Wizard, the Code Editor is used for entering HTML. In some web design packages it's called the Source Code mode.

where's the file manager and the website wizard?

Follow these steps after you log in...

If you used the Website Wizards:

Hosting and Domains
Manage Hosting
Your Website Management Tools
Website Wizards
Website Utilities
Manage Website
Edit Content
--------------------------
If you use file manager:

Hosting and Domains
Manage Hosting
Your Website Management Tools
File Manager

Try this link to my Getting Started help page. I think item number 4 will help you.

thanks u guys! now where do u go to edit a forum?

There is an HTML editor in the file manager for Bravehost. Just click on the file manager after you login and you then click in the text editor.

Browser: ,4

for the forum,how do u make sections, like general discusion, an' all that?

Do u guys know how to make separate sections in ur forum, like general discusion, then a bunch of small topics, then Another section etc etc.

Do any of u guys know?

This posting was originally about a HTML editor. It's not a good idea to tag onto the end and then change the subject. You posting might not get read because it pertains to a different subject.

But, there is no way to subdivide the Bravenet forums. The six forums you see here, covering various topics, are really six separate forums. If you want to cover different subjects or topics, you need to register for more forums. To get more than one forum you will need to register multiple accounts with bravenet.

thanks man!