This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
United States Marine Live from Iraq Website and Journal

Good Morning All. I created a website about my life up till I am out here in Iraq including pictures of me and my wife and my family. I also got many pictures of out here that jumped out at me and I just had to share it's on Iraq Page on my main page. I keep a online journal of everything (That I can talk about) on my journal so if your ever interested in knowing a first person view on what is happened just stop by. I am in Camp Fallujah, Iraq and I travel all the time to different camps around Iraq on convoy's. Please stop by and comment or tag and get into my site I am always here to make friends and get to know people more. Thank You and below is my link to my Journal. Again you can get to my main page from my journal just follow the links...

http://thehaydens.bravejournal.com/index.php

Re: United States Marine Live from Iraq Website and Journal

Could you put pictures of blown-up Iraquis on your site?

No I well not put blown up picture of Iraqies on my site. If you want to see all that you can google search it. This site isn't made to gross people out. Everyone back in the states or wherever think that is soo cool.

How many iraquis do you kill on your average day?

None, besides mostly it is not the Iraqies it's mainly syrians crossing the border into Iraq...

Cool site... Keep it up

such rude questions.... I think this is a great idea and I will be sure to bookmark your site.