This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Javascript Slideshow

Hi there. I have this javascript slideshow working in my html editor, but can't seem to get it working.
On the index page I have placed in the head what I was supposed to, then in the body the stuff that is supposed to go there.I have tried putting the body stuff in the index page and the wizard, both or just the index. Then the tag is replaced with . I think the problem now is how to link to it through the wizard page. Would anyone have insight into this?
Here's the link to the slideshow:
http://www.jsmadeeasy.com/javascripts/Image%20Effects/Blending%20Image%20Slideshow%20Script/

I have made the allowances for more than three images, and like I say, it works in my html editor, but not on my website. Hope someone can help before I tear all of my hair out. LOL.

Re: Javascript Slideshow

If you are using the Wizard then ALL of your page changes must be made via the Wizard. Once you make changes using a different editor going back to the Wizard will wipe out those changes. I don't think the Wizard gives access to insert Javascript into the head of the page (it is a very basic editor designed to allow novices to create a handful of very basic pages without having to learn HTML) and is very limited in what you can do.

Re: Javascript Slideshow

Thanks so much for your replies. Yes, you are both right. I didn't realize I was undoing what I had done, by pressing publish. So much for that. I finally got it working. Hooray! I won't be playing around with the wizard anymore. Thanks again.